A High Fly Career
Our recruiters are well verse in matching the best fit work values, skills, knowledges & experiences among our candidates. Sometimes, it was comes surprise to our candidates that our recruiters were able to highlight of their's hidden capabilities and potentials.
- Account & Finance
- Architecture & Interior Designing
- Admin, Secretarial, HR & PA
- Arts, Mass Communication
- Business Development
- Buiding, Construction
- Computer, Information Technology
- Chemical & Environmental
- Education, Training
- Hotel, Restaurant
- Sales & Marketing
- Retails & Trading
- Research & Development
- Service, Maintenance
- Trainee, Practical
- Others Job
RETAILS & TRADING
DIGITAL MARKETER (BASED AT DAMANSARA)
Job Opening 2019
A reputable and establish branding company and retails specialist in town is looking for enthusiastic and creative young talents to join their team for expansion programs in Malaysia.
- Plan & Execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Creating and uploading images for the company’s website
- Help concept and create content for use in the digital space, such as videos, infographics, guides and blogs
- Assist in new business pitches involving social media
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
- Fresh graduates who are passionate to grow in a fast pace international company may apply.
- Candidates graduated from or have working experiences in retail marketing, digital media development or equivalent as priority
- Qualified candidate will join the global talent pool to participate in the company’s expansion plans.
- We are adamant to groom talents who are independent, passionate, creative, digital media savvy, who possess excellent attitude with leadership capability & a good team player
Graphic Designer cum Visual Merchandising (Based at Damansara )
Job Opening 2019
- To implement creative strategies, programs and activities to achieve company's objective and instil corporate branding.
- To promote new ideas and concepts to meet all Advertising & Marketing requirements as set by the Head of Department.
- To design and create marketing collaterals such as brochures, leaflets, buntings, banners, posters, e-newsletters, print ads, logos, mock-ups, DVDs and all other form of materials.
- To produce internal publications and official communication including corporate profile, general information, presentation materials, brochures/buntings for special events, etc.
- To maintain and organise database of all creative works, photos, proposals and presentation material in an easy retrieval manner into company main server.
- Responsible in launching of visual & merchandising displays for promotions, events and related activities for all the retail outlets.
- Handle creative photography for online and offline materials
- Candidate must possess at least a certificate in graphic design or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and good in projects planning
- Good exposure to retail industry will be an advantage
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English