A High Fly Career
Our recruiters are well verse in matching the best fit work values, skills, knowledges & experiences among our candidates. Sometimes, it was comes surprise to our candidates that our recruiters were able to highlight of their's hidden capabilities and potentials.
- Account & Finance
- Architecture & Interior Designing
- Admin, Secretarial, HR & PA
- Arts, Mass Communication
- Business Development
- Buiding, Construction
- Computer, Information Technology
- Chemical & Environmental
- Education, Training
- Hotel, Restaurant
- Sales & Marketing
- Retails & Trading
- Research & Development
- Service, Maintenance
- Trainee, Practical
- Others Job
ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR (BASED AT JB)
Job Opening 2019
A Singapore based Lighting & Building Automation Company is expanding their business portfolio in Southern Peninsular Malaysia would like to invite passionate & inspire candidate to join their reputable & dynamic team for the newly undertake projects which consist of mix developments, premium residence, shopping complexes and commercial buildings at JOHOR BHARU. Interested candidate are invite to submit their resume for immediate interview to be arranged soon. The followings are the summary of job descriptions for guidance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintained good professional relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Evaluated and resolved all project technical problems.
- Tested system for discrepancies in construction projects and objectives.
- Ensured project completion within budget and on schedule.
- Tested all products for correct installation and operation.
- Kept all clients architects and consultants updated on project progress.
- Supervised all subcontractor work to ensure compliance with client requirements.
- Maintained all safety and quality control project standards.
- Verified premium quality of all project construction materials.
- Documented and submitted all conducted work reports to clients.
- SPM/SPVM/ Cert in Electrical
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar filed
- Familiar with Building & Commercial Standards
- Can start immediately
- Based in Johor Bahru
Apply direct to email@example.com
PRODUCTION MANAGER ( Based in Klang )
Job Opening 2019
An established construction company specialize in steel structure manufacturing & construction of factories, process plants, infrastructures and transportation are looking for suitable candidate to fill up our new position for the roles and responsibilities below
- Supervises all personnel field as required to successfully complete the project materials on schedule and within budget with quality workmanship that conform to original plans and specifications.
- Responsible to review the Method Statement/Work Procedures for Productions
- Ensure the contractor performing them work follow as per Method Statement/ Work Procedures and responsible to issue NCR for non compliance
- Responsible for all quality matter pertaining to the Procedure Qualification Test (PQR) and liaison with inspeector and relevent party for the PQR and document review at workshop/factory.
- Responsible to ensure the PQR work shall be as per Code and Client specification and monitoring the quality following given specifications and Job Order
- To support the duties of production engineer and inspector and directly reporting to the Operation Director
- Responsibilities and promotes factory safety matters when contractor carry out their work, encourages safe work practices job site hazard immediately.
- Ensures all company employees and sub-contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
- Cert/Diploma/Bachelor in Constructions/Material Engineering/ Ship Buildings.
- 3-5 years working experience in constructions ( Steel Structure).
- Based at Klang, Teluk Panglima Garang.
- Good Teamwork & Posses Good Leadership