A High Fly Career
Our recruiters are well verse in matching the best fit work values, skills, knowledges & experiences among our candidates. Sometimes, it was comes surprise to our candidates that our recruiters were able to highlight of their’s hidden capabilities and potentials.
A Friendly & Understanding Team
Our recruiters are easily approachable at any time. Our Team always placed candidates career objectives as first priorities as compare to meeting employers demand. Feel free to talk to our recruiters and you will sure learn so much from them !
- Account & Finance
- Architecture & Interior Designing
- Admin, Secretarial, HR & PA
- Arts, Mass Communication
- Business Development
- Buiding, Construction
- Computer, Information Technology
- Chemical & Environmental
- Education, Training
- Hotel, Restaurant
- Sales & Marketing
- Retails & Trading
- Research & Development
- Service, Maintenance
- Trainee, Practical
- Others Job
ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR (BASED AT JB)
JOB OPEN: MAC 2018
A Singapore based Lighting & Building Automation Company is expanding their business portfolio in Southern Peninsular Malaysia would like to invite passionate & inspire candidate to join their reputable & dynamic team for the newly undertake projects which consist of mix developments, premium residence, shopping complexes and commercial buildings at JOHOR BHARU. Interested candidate are invite to submit their resume for immediate interview to be arranged soon. The followings are the summary of job descriptions for guidance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintained good professional relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Evaluated and resolved all project technical problems.
- Tested system for discrepancies in construction projects and objectives.
- Ensured project completion within budget and on schedule.
- Tested all products for correct installation and operation.
- Kept all clients architects and consultants updated on project progress.
- Supervised all subcontractor work to ensure compliance with client requirements.
- Maintained all safety and quality control project standards.
- Verified premium quality of all project construction materials.
- Documented and submitted all conducted work reports to clients.
- SPM/SPVM/ Cert in Electrical
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar filed
- Familiar with Building & Commercial Standards
- Can start immediately
- Based in Johor Bahru
Apply direct to email@example.com
PV ENGINEERS (BASED AT SHAH ALAM)
TECHNICAL SERVICE -WASTE WATER
(Based at Seri Kembangan)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Repairs& maintain waste water equipment’s in order ensure smooth operations for customers.
- Works independently to monitor installation of new equipment’s in the customer plant
- Ensure all equipment, tooling and spare parts and manpower are on site available during installation
- Take records and measurement to ensure the equipment will work properly during the running and testing of system.
- Maintains communication with Management on issues including request for repairs, spare parts requirements, re-programing and maintenance of the equipment.
- Attend to training requirements for new equipment’s for plant.
- Ensure safe work practices, recommends safe work practices/procedures and participates in safety exercise.
- SPM/SPVM/Certificate /Diploma in Manufacturing/Production/Waste Water.
- 1-2 years working experience
- Available Immediately
- Based at Seri Kembangan