A High Fly Career
Our recruiters are well verse in matching the best fit work values, skills, knowledges & experiences among our candidates. Sometimes, it was comes surprise to our candidates that our recruiters were able to highlight of their’s hidden capabilities and potentials.
A Friendly & Understanding Team
Our recruiters are easily approachable at any time. Our Team always placed candidates career objectives as first priorities as compare to meeting employers demand. Feel free to talk to our recruiters and you will sure learn so much from them !
- Account & Finance
- Architecture & Interior Designing
- Admin, Secretarial, HR & PA
- Arts, Mass Communication
- Business Development
- Buiding, Construction
- Computer, Information Technology
- Chemical & Environmental
- Education, Training
- Hotel, Restaurant
- Sales & Marketing
- Retails & Trading
- Research & Development
- Service, Maintenance
- Trainee, Practical
- Others Job
Chemical & Environment
MANAGER-PROJECT & TECHNICAL SUPPORT (WATER TREATMENT) BASED AT SERI KEMBANGAN & PJ
- Lead and manage a team of engineers in handling project & technical support for water treatment clients
- In charge of verifying engineering design, drawings and quality specifications
- Monitor project execution, site planning, scheduling material and equipment procurement, quantity take off and site controls
- Carry out cost estimation, actual cost control, provide work progress reports and site testing & commissioning
- Verify all completed works with compliance requirement and handover to clients.
- Possess Professional Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience with waste/water treatment projects
- Ability to assume responsibility interfaces and communicates effectively with others
- Willing to travel to different project sites within Malaysia & Abroad
Sales & Service Engineer (BASED at Seri Kembangan &PJ)
Sales & Service Engineer use their technical knowledge along with the sales skill to provide advice and support on range of products for which certain level of expertise is needed. The emphasis of the work varies depending on the level of technical knowledge needed to sell a particular product service.
Professionals working as field engineers carry out water analysis and troubleshooting on sites that are customer’s business place. You are expected to resolve any issues at the work site without interrupting the customer’s business or daily activities. This must be done effectively in the shortest time possible.
The incumbent’s role as field service engineer is to carry out water analysis and troubleshooting on customer’s sites. Utilize technical knowledge and sales skill to provide advices and product support.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and generating new business
- Developing long term relationships and good rapport with clients
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client & company needs.
- Identify client requirements; (technical requirements, client infrastructure, configurations and requirements), technical design (including solution configurations and diagrams) and planning phases of the sales cycle.
- Responsible getting new maintenance contract and secure existing contract.
- Providing with pre-sales technical assistance and product information support for new and existing customer.
- Successfully demonstrate product & solutions in front of prospects.
- Working on after sales support service and providing technical back-up as required.
- Timely & professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits.
- The candidate should possess at least Diploma/ Bac Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field in Environmental Technology or equivalent.
- Preferable possess 1-2 years related experience in water treatment industry.
- Required travel to outstation occasionally.
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa & Mandarin
- Good in communication & interpersonal skill
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Full time position(s) available in Selangor and Johor Bahru